A very efficient ceramic roller knife sharpener from Japan. It includes medium and coarse rollers and a water bath system. The design, which is based on the Japanese bullet train, includes a very comfortable handle. It is important to note that there are three models of this knife sharpener. The SH220 Minosharp is only suitable for Global knives.
Minosharp SH220 - Should not be used for European knives- use the SH440 for these
- A very efficient knife sharpener with hard wearing ceramic sharpening discs.
- Very fast, safe and simple to use.
- 2 stages, coarse and medium.
- Unique water bath system prevents overheating.
- Comfortable handle.
- If you are not inclined to use a sharpening steel or whetstone - the minosharp knife sharpener will produce excellent results with very little effort.
- Gift Boxed.
- Full and clear instruction included.
- Spare wheels are available.
Minosharp SH220 - suitability
- Excellent for Global knives with straight edges.
- Should not be used for Global knives with chamferred blades, which are sharpened on one side only. These knives should always be sharpened on a whetstone.
- Should not be used for serrated blades.