A sharp paring knife for peeling and other intricate work.
- This sharp little knife is ideal for peeling and other small intricate work such as preparing and decorating vegetables .
- High quality precision made stainless steel bladed knife.
Use & Care
- Sharpen little and often to retain the sharpness of the blade.
- Dishwasher safe (but we recommend hand washing). Place away from other utensils to avoid blade damage in the dishwasher, remove and dry as soon as the cycle is finished and handle with care.
- Cut on wooden or plastic chopping boards to avoid blunting the knife edge.
- Best stored in a knife block, on a magnetic knife rack or in a canvas roll where the blades are prevented from knocking against one another and causing damage.
- Knives are sharp, store out of reach of children.
Victorinox was established 1884 by Karl Elsner who opened his first knife manufacturing company in Switzerland. Victorinox are well known for quality and recognised globally for their Swiss Army knives as well as many other superb products.