An exceptionally hard cutting board provides a stable work surface and also helps protect finely honed blades. Sturdy construction – with the edge grain creating the work surface – gives this board a commercial-quality toughness to withstand years of use.
- Crafted in the USA from sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple, walnut, or cherry.
- Edge-grain construction holds up to years of slicing and chopping.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- Large board: 24” x 18”; 1 1/2”