Great for cutting through the tough skins of fruit and vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumber and lemons.
- Serrations ensure cutting small produce is effortless.
- Perfect for salad preparation.
- Thinly slice tomatoes, cucumber and lemons.
- High quality precision made stainless steel bladed knife.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe (but we recommend hand washing). Place away from other utensils to avoid blade damage in the dishwasher, remove and dry as soon as the cycle is finished and handle with care.
- Cut on wooden or plastic chopping boards to avoid blunting the knife edge.
- Best stored in a knife block, on a magnetic knife rack or in a canvas roll where the blades are prevented from knocking against one another and causing damage.
- Knives are sharp, store out of reach of children.
Victorinox was established 1884 by Karl Elsner who opened his first knife manufacturing company in Switzerland. Victorinox are well known for quality and recognised globally for their Swiss Army knives as well as many other superb products.